Aventura’s first medical office and condo project, located in the In the heart of the Aventura Hospital Medical Campus at 2801 NE 213th Street, is comprised of twelve floors split between 7 parking levels with 472 spaces and 5 floors of office suites housing approximately 105,000 square feet.
The tower is being marketed to doctors and other healthcare providers – tenants that can enjoy and take full advantage of the building’s amenities including:
- Private elevator for signature tenant
- Private outdoor patios for some 8th floor Doctor’s suites
- On site surgical center
- Collegial medical environment
- Tranquil outdoor waiting level
- Peaceful employee break location
- Energy efficient impact resistant glass
- ADA compliant
- Full service valet service
- State-of-the-art energy efficient building
- Parking provided in excess of local code requirements
- 7 levels of covered parking with reserved spaces
Suites are being delivered as gray shell, however, Faith Development is offering build-to-suit options for buyers.
The building was designed by Synalovski Romanik Saye and is being constructed by KVC Constructors.
The tower broke ground in June 2016 and is expected to be completed in November 2017.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.